Hey friends- We are starting a new series called #fivethingsfriday where we go over the five cool things that I’ve stumbled across in the week! Design related, vegan related, or unrelated.: #yolo
- I love Target. You love Target. Everyone loves Target. But here is a reason to love the store EVEN MORE (is that possible?). Target recently introduced vegan and cruelty-free labeling to help customers make more ethical purchases. Can I get a hell yeah? 🙌🏻
2. A coworker asked me if I have ever been to Tocaya Organica to which the answer was sadly: no, I have not. Upon googling this magical eatery I’m immediately in love with the website, their interior design, mission statement, and FOOD. We have our very own San Diego location which I will be visiting VERY SOON. Vegan Mexican anyone?
3. If you haven’t seen Dena Blizzard’s rant about Back2School shopping, DO IT NOW. You won’t regret it. I don’t have kids, but I know many moms who would agree! #buytheyellowbinder
4. This new stock index now makes it easier for vegans and environmentalists to invest. Which is rad. A big part of veganism is voting with your dollar- so it’s cool to see your money helping out like-minded companies.
5. Chris and I tried our new local vegan business: The Lions Pack Gourmet Vegan Cookie Dough! Imagine: Raw cookie dough scooped like ice cream and served to you in a cone with sprinkles. The idea is amazing! Execution? Mixed reviews. We were in agreement it was overly sweet and had a heavy stevia aftertaste. I’ve you’ve been by, drop a comment and let me know what you thought!